Check out this episode as Dr. Bryan Laskin and Dr. Pat Cassidy, CEO of Net32, discuss some key points in forming a successful group practice based on real life experiences.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. Patrick Cassidy is a dental graduate of the University of British Columbia, and holds a Masters of Public Health from the University of North Carolina. He is the founder of Research Triangle Dental and Implant Center in North Carolina where he contributes his 30+ years of dental knowledge. Dr. Cassidy’s innovation and creativity co-founded Net32, Inc., a dental industry leading comparison shopping.
Latest posts by Dr. Patrick Cassidy (see all)
- Want to build a top 1% group practice? - October 5, 2021
- Getting the Most “Mileage” from Your Dental Practice Management Software - February 5, 2020
- Patient attrition causes and the solutions that increase lifetime loyalty - January 10, 2020
- Facebook Marketing 101: Fundamentals of Facebook Marketing for Your Practice. - January 1, 2020
- Appointment follow-up: Improve your feedback systems for loyal patient relationships - December 17, 2019
Last modified: October 7, 2021
No comments yet.