The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has developed a helpful and user-friendly guide to social media writing. Social media can help you reach your patients when, where and in a manner that is convenient to them. You can easily reach an audience of hundreds or thousands of people with a single click. The CDC recognizes the power of social media in disseminating health and safety information and empowering people to make healthier decisions and has developed this guide to help you make each message count. This Guide is largely tactical, giving you specific ways to write for social media channels and is full of great examples. Best of all, you can download it for free!
Download your copy of the CDC’s Guide to Writing for Social Media here.
Latest posts by Modern Practice (see all)
- Selling My Practice to Corporate Dentistry - October 12, 2021
- Fund Doctors without Borders with Net32: Help us reach our $100,000 goal! - December 19, 2018
- The Future of Dentistry with Augmented and Virtual Reality - October 2, 2018
- The importance of an Email Subject Line - February 11, 2015
- Health Care Provider Preparedness Checklist for Ebola Virus Disease - November 5, 2014
Last modified: June 10, 2022
No comments yet.