April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month in the U.S., and during the next few episodes of Take Five with Marty we’ll be focused on educating the dental community about screening for and dealing with oral cancer issues. In the latest episode, Dr. Jablow was honored to interview oral cancer survivor, Eva Grayzel, about her extremely moving story and journey to survival. Eva Grayzel developed Six Step Screening, an association devoted to raising oral cancer awareness. We encourage all dental professionals to visit the site to learn more about oral cancer prevention and early detection!
Latest posts by Marty Jablow (see all)
- Ergonomics in your practice - November 19, 2012
- Comprehensive Periodontal Examination - September 17, 2012
- TAKE FIVE WITH MARTY INTERVIEWING Shirley Gutkowski - August 3, 2012
- EXPLORING REVENUE STREAMS BEYOND THE OPERATORY - August 2, 2012
- Take Five with Marty interviewing Linda Miles - July 5, 2012
Last modified: April 18, 2012