News from the Internet Summit – Are you mobile ready?
This past November, nine Net32 employees had the opportunity to attend the 2013 Internet Summit in Raleigh, North Carolina. The conference was packed full of internet business information to help us continue to serve our dental customers in the most effective means possible. Of everything we learned, one topic stands out as the most relevant to share with you: In 2014 mobile internet access will surpass desktop.
How does this shift affect your dental practice? It means you must be mobile ready. That is, your site and email communications must be easily viewable and functional on a mobile device. If you have not already redesigned your marketing strategy with mobile in mind, make getting “Mobile Ready” your 2014 New Year’s resolution.
Latest posts by Kathy Culbreth (see all)
- The Advantages of Individual Health Insurance for Dental Practices - January 28, 2015
- The importance of Facebook Check-Ins - July 9, 2014
- Are you mobile ready? - January 6, 2014
- New Facebook Promotion Rules - September 12, 2013
- e-Reminders Reduce Missed Appointments - July 2, 2013
Last modified: March 11, 2014