DentoGen is indicated for use as a bone graft by itself, in combination with other bone graft materials, and as a barrier membrane. It is bioresorbable & osteoconductive, acts as a soft tissue barrier & improves implant osseointegration. It is easy to handle & place and is cost-effective. Can be used in a wide range of clinical indications including post-extraction, intra-osseous defects, apicoectomies, root perforations & open apices, dehiscences & fenestrations, and sinus lifts.
Latest posts by Modern Practice (see all)
- Selling My Practice to Corporate Dentistry - October 12, 2021
- Fund Doctors without Borders with Net32: Help us reach our $100,000 goal! - December 19, 2018
- The Future of Dentistry with Augmented and Virtual Reality - October 2, 2018
- Health Care Provider Preparedness Checklist for Ebola Virus Disease - November 5, 2014
- Section 179 - November 19, 2013
Last modified: December 6, 2011