2016 is the year to “Go Paperless”
Stop putting it off, going paperless can save you tens of thousands of dollars. Make it a New Year’s goal – paperless in 2016.
My comprehensive technology guide, “How to go paperless in the dental office” will answer the basic question…Why bother? It then provides step by step help in setting up a paperless office, including the eight essentials that need to be in place before you get started, four ways to digitize stuff, and front deskless workflow. There is even a budget and financial analysis that shows how your current paper system is costing you over $40,000!
“How to go paperless in the dental office” will answer all your questions, provide a plan and show you how to save money… all delivered in a fun and easy to understand style.
Latest posts by Larry Emmott (see all)
- “Good” Charting Software - June 21, 2019
- Digital workflow: faster, more accurate & less expensive - May 8, 2019
- Practice Technologist - March 21, 2017
- Three things to keep in mind about your reputation - December 14, 2016
- Charts in the Cloud, who owns the data? - September 14, 2016
Last modified: April 20, 2016