Net32 will match the amount that you donate. The team at Net32 strongly believe in the mission and the work that Doctors Without Borders do. Every day we see heartbreaking, tragic occurrences around the world and we want to do our part in helping those that need it the most. That’s why Net32 has decided to start this campaign and raise money for the doctors that are saving lives around the world.
By making a one-time donation you can help Doctors Without Borders provide life-saving humanitarian relief where it’s most necessary.
Doctors Without Borders helps people worldwide where the need is greatest, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care. In more than 60 countries around the world, Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) saves lives by providing medical aid where it is needed most—in armed conflicts, epidemics, natural disasters, and other crisis situations. Many contexts call for a rapid response employing specialized medical and logistical help, but we also run longer-term projects designed to tackle health crises and support people who cannot otherwise access health care.
Learn more about the impact of Doctors Without Borders here.
Latest posts by Modern Practice (see all)
- Selling My Practice to Corporate Dentistry - October 12, 2021
- Fund Doctors without Borders with Net32: Help us reach our $100,000 goal! - December 19, 2018
- The Future of Dentistry with Augmented and Virtual Reality - October 2, 2018
- Health Care Provider Preparedness Checklist for Ebola Virus Disease - November 5, 2014
- Section 179 - November 19, 2013
Last modified: January 30, 2019